Early Bird Discount of 10% available for registration till 9th April, 2019.
Target Audience: Professionals working in Banks/ FIs/ NBFC/ MFs/ Corporates/ PSUs/ and Business School students desirous of career in Financial sector.
Mode of Training/ Duration: Classroom-Executive Training of 1 day
Course Objective: To enable learners understand methods of credit risk assessment and how credit risk should be managed.
Session I: Overview of Credit Risk Management?
· Importance of Credit Risk Management
· Why Companies Default
· Credit Risk Assessment Framework
o Industry/Economic Risk
o Business Risk, Management Risk
o Financial Risk, Project Risk
Session II: Financial Statement Analysis
· Analyzing Capital structure
· Income Statement assessment
· Analyzing Financial ratios
· Cash Flow Analysis Assessing Debt Servicing Capacity
Session III: Dealing with Intricacies
· Adjustments in Financial statements
· Off-balance sheet issues
· FX Risk/Interest rate risk
· Contingent Liabilities Stand-alone vis-à-vis Consolidated assessment
Session IV: Arriving at the Decision
· Risk Mitigation Measures
o Security Structure
o DSRA & Escrow Mechanism
· External Credit Enhancement
o Corporate Guarantee
o Letter of Comfort
· Legal Evaluation
· Sample Case Study